Based in Atlanta, Georgia, the law office of Jody A. Miller, esq. Attorney At Law, provides dedicated representation for a range of legal concerns, including those related to same-sex couples. For more than 20 years, we have helped couples create comprehensive plans that suit their legal needs during relationships, and after relationships end. This includes representation for matters pertaining to:
- Domestic partnership agreements
- General contracts to protect your wishes as a couple
- Estate planning - naming beneficiaries for wills and trusts, appointing powers of attorney
- Health care directives, health care proxies and guardianships
- Beneficiaries on life insurance, retirement accounts and other financial documents
- Child custody, support and other child-related issues
- Real property and title issues
- Investment and backing account ownership
- Debt division
We pair our exceptional legal services with a high level of personalized attention. Our end goal is to help find legal solutions to satisfy your unique needs as a same-sex couple.
A Successful Track Record For Same-Sex Legal Issues
Since Georgia does not recognize same-sex marriage, homosexual couples are not given the same legal rights and protections as married heterosexual couples. As a result, same-sex couples must look for more creative strategies to ensure that their wishes regarding property, finances, children and other matters are honored by the courts.
As an experienced and accomplished lawyer, Jody A. Miller has the ability and knowledge to handle all aspects of your same-sex legal issue. She will take the time to fully understand your legal needs in order to recommend solutions that will best fit your needs, and will guide you through every step in the legal process in order to achieve your goals. She will remain deeply involved in your case from day one until resolution and beyond, promptly responding to all questions and concerns.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Case
To talk to an experienced attorney for Atlanta same-sex laws, call Jody A. Miller, esq. Attorney At Law, at 678-905-7562 or toll free at 866-319-0924. Or send an email using the online contact form. Ms. Miller personally responds to all phone and email messages within 24 hours.